Michelle and Josh arrived in early evening, Friday, May 27th. We enjoyed a relaxed dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Old Pueblo Grille.
The next morning, Dad and I challenged Josh and Michelle to racquetball. Dad was the real challenge; I was happy when I could return the ball.
 |
| Family racquetball challenge at Udall Park |
Such intense activity required an equally intense cooling off activity, which Dad, Michelle and Josh enjoyed in the pool at Ventana Vista Condominiums, site of our newest rental unit (still un-rented, as of yet), located about a half-mile from our house. Michelle and Josh were impressed with the facilities, which include a tennis court, workout room, pool table and large screen TV, and a large large meeting hall and kitchen.
 |
| Michelle and baby are looking mighty fine--Dad and Josh, too! |
Marco . . Polo. Marco . . . Polo. Marco. . . Polo. (I don't know who came up with that game but when I do I am going to throw him (or her) in.
 |
| Startled by the camera. |
One of Michelle's closest friends growing up, Christina Heaton, married Kyle Kreig on Saturday evening at the El Conquistador resort. Michelle was the hit vocalist at the wedding!
 |
| Mr.and Mrs. Christiana and Kyle Kreig |
 |
| Christina and Michelle: Friends at sunset. |
Sunday morning we enjoyed a traditional Call family breakfast on the patio, including homemade blueberry muffins.
On Memorial Day, we went to Kartchner Caverns and since we couldn't take our cameras into the caves, we re-enacted our experience below:
1 comment:
We wish we were there to be able to play racquetball in the caves with you! Looks and sounds like a good time was had by all.
Post a Comment