In the afternoon, Kait played with Raeya, her best friend. As soon as they arrived at our house, they decided they wanted popsicles, and of course Max wanted to join them. Having learned from experience, I took his shirt off and sent everyone out on the back patio. He was in heaven and soon very drippy and sticky. I got a "before" shot, but didn't have the energy for an "after"--I was too busy cleaning him up!


Ali's best friend, Jaden, who is Raeya's brother, met her when the bus dropped her off. (Jaden and Raeya are home schooled.) Ali and Jaden spent quite a while deciding what they would like to order from the new Scholastic books catalog. (Craig and Michelle, do you remember those days?! Camille, you probably do too!)
After dinner we walked up to the park, but it began to rain, so we raced home. We decided to watch the DVD of old cartoons that I had given Ali. I'm sure they dated back to when I was their age! We popped some popcorn. After a couple of cartoons, we got everyone bathed and into their PJs. Then we watched another cartoon and it was time for bed.
Ali has been working on her loose tooth for several days. Before leaving, Megan made sure the Tooth Fairy was prepared with a dollar bill. This evening Ali was finally successful in working out the tooth. Hurray! She put it in a snack bag and stuck it deep under her pillow. I adjusted the location before she went to sleep to make sure the Tooth Fairy wouldn't miss it.
3 comments:
By now your fingers must be work to the bone with all the blogging that you are doing. But then of course there is alot to blog about when you have such great subjects.
Great job.
Love
Thanks for taking the picture of Ali's loss of tooth and for making sure that the Tooth Fairy was able to find her precious treasure! We're so grateful that you've blogged these days that we were gone. Of course, we'll have to call you to get the full low-down and nitty gritty details as well.
It's so fun that you documented each day. I really loved reading all these entries when I got home from the trip.
THANKS! LOVE!
Post a Comment